Tamilnadu School Lab Assistant Notification 2021 Recruitment Details
Tamilnadu School Lab Assistant Notification 2021 Recruitment Details: The Board of TAMILNADU DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATION (TNDGE) is about to release and invite online applications from the aspirants for the post of Tamilnadu school lab assistant in 2021. Here you can access all the details about this recruitment which includes age limit, eligibility, exam pattern, previous year question papers, examination fees, application mode , salary and also the pdf of previous year question papers.
Name Of The Post: Lab Assistant
Department : Tamilnadu Department Of Government Examination
Vacancies: To Be Updated Soon
Application Date: To Be Updated Soon
Job Location: Tamilnadu (Only)
ELIGIBILITY FOR LAB ASSISTANT:
The eligibility for applying to this post of lab assistant is a minimum qualification of 10th standard (SSLC) . Students who have qualified this position can apply for this post with their mark sheet provided.
- Those who have not cleared 10th or an equivalent qualification corresponding will not be considered Inspite of having any higher qualification owned.
The age limit for the aspirant’s regarding to this post according to their belonging community are as follows:-
- Minimum age limit of 18 years as on the respected date mentioned in the notification.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST/SCA candidates is 35 years.
- Maximum age limit for widows of all category candidates is 35 years.
- Maximum age limit for BC/BCM/MBC candidates is 32 years.
- Maximum age limit for UR candidates is 30 years.
The salary for the post of lab assistant is Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20,200 with grade pay of Rs.2400/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
The selection process for the recruitment of lab assistant is of two stages:
- Screening test:
Aspirants will be invited to appear for an objective type examination. With the marks obtained by the candidates ,they will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 for the next stage.
Students who have been shortlisted will be asked to provide their certificate for verification followed by an interview.
Taking into account, of the marks obtained by the candidate with their communal category and priority, the selection letter will be offered.
The exam pattern is of two sections:-
- General science:
Questions will be asked in objective type from the subject of general science about 120 questions. This section plays a major role in the question paper.
- General knowledge:
Questions will be asked in objective type of general awareness and current events about 30 questions.
General science – 120 QUESTIONS
General knowledge – 30 QUESTIONS
TOTAL – 150 QUESTIONS
The time duration for the examination of lab assistant is 2.30 hours for 150 questions. Students will be provided with OMR SHEET or to be made online as per the convenience of the department.
HOW TO APPLY?
Students who have met the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for the recruitment are asked to apply online in the nodal centers i.e., government examination service center of Tamilnadu. The list of nodal centers in Tamilnadu are given in the official website.
- Students can apply only through nodal centers.
- They cannot apply for this post through online or postal mode.
- Student are requested to carry the documents required without fail for filling the online application form.
Students are advised to read the official notification and guidelines before applying for the recruitment. Any details that are provided is found to be mismatched or wrong, the department or the nodal center will not take charge of it. So students are to carefully fill up the online application form.
The following documents are required for the online application form. Keep the documents with you for all the clarifications.
- 10th (SSLC) mark sheet
- Community certificate
- Employment registration card
- Priority certificate ( if any)
- Higher qualification ( if any)
The fees for the examination of lab assistant is Rs 100/- and service charge amount for applying is Rs 50/- for candidates.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST communal category are exempted from examination fees.
- Candidates who are disabled & widows of all communal category are also exempted from examination fees.
HOW TO STUDY?
To clear the examination, it is clear to maintain a strategy and schedule for preparation. Following are the steps to make yourselves a clear view about the examination.
- Get a clear mindset of the question pattern and analyze the section of higher importance.
- In this exam it is clear that general science takes a majority part occupying 120 questions.
General science :
Study all the general science samacheer books from standard 6th to standard 10th.
- Next section is general knowledge that contributes 30 questions in the question paper.
- Polity/ civics
- Current affairs
Study all the samacheer books of general knowledge subjects from standard 6th to standard 10th . Keep updated yourselves with current affairs and trending events.
- Prepare yourselves a time table or a schedule and work accordingly to it.
- Practice mock tests and analyze the previous year question papers.